State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MBA CET admit card in the online mode around the first week of March. To check and download the admit card, the candidates must fill in the registered email id and password. MBA CET 2021 admit card is an essential document for the candidates who will appear in the exam because it contains information related to the exam centre, instructions to follow during the exam day, etc. The candidates who registered for the exam need to carry the admit card to enter the exam centre. The exam is likely to be conducted in March third week, and it will be a computer-based exam.
Steps to Download MBA CET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can download the copy of MBA CET admit card with the login credentials- registered login ID and password. All the candidates must also carry a hard copy of the MBA CET 2021 admit card on the exam day. Below we have mentioned the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of MBA CET.
- Now fill in the asked details like application number or registration ID with password.
- The admit card for MBA CET will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the download option and take a printout of the admit card.
Common Problems While Downloading the Admit Card
Although downloading the admit card is very simple, there may be some issues that candidates might face during, before, or after downloading the admit card. We have listed a few common problems that candidates might face while downloading the MBA CET admit card.
- Incorrect Credentials: If candidates face some issue while downloading the admit card, they should not lose their patience. Sometimes, the credentials for login might be wrong. Thus, candidates can recheck the same and enter the login details to download the admit card copy.
- Incomplete Registration: Few times, candidates’ registrations are incomplete, which becomes the reason for candidates to be unable to download their admit card. In these cases, the application of candidates is not accepted by authorities. Instead of panicking, the candidates can contact the exam conducting body and follow the steps to complete the registration process.
- Technical/Internal Issues: Sometimes, the internet connection is slow or poor, and candidates could not download the MBA CET admit card. Thus, candidates should check their internet speed before downloading the admit card from the website.
Details on MBA CET 2021 Admit Card
After downloading their admit card, the candidates should recheck all the information given on it. However, the candidates should keep in mind that the exam authorities will not send the admit card’s hard copy. The admit card will contain the below-mentioned information:
- Name of the candidate
- Test center address
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Instructions to follow on exam day
Documents on the Admit Card
Along with the hard copy of the admit card, the candidates need to carry certain documents with them to the examination centre. Plus the female candidates who have changed their name be it the first, last or middle need to inform/notify the authorities. These candidates will also be allowed to appear in the examination on the condition that they provide the original marriage certificate or the Gazette notification. We have mentioned the documents that are required to be carried:
- Driving License
- PAN/Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook along with a photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer/People’s Representative on the official letterhead with a photograph
- The valid and recent identity card that has been issued by a recognised university or college
Check all details of MAH CET 2021 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, and syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/mah-cet-exam