Coronavirus (Covid-19) is an infectious disease it was first time identified in Wuhan (China) and recognized by world health organization (WHO) on 11th March 2020. This virus spreads more than 190 countries and territories around the globe .this virus is mainly spread by close contact with an infected person(handshake, cough sneeze) and also spread when a person touches a surface that has the virus on it then he touches his eyes, mouth, nose. China was first reported to the WHO office then WHO analyze the data and declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international (PHEIC) concern on 30 January 2020 .as of the 28 march 2020 more than 600000 cases have been reported in over 150 countries and the death rate is between 0.7 percent to 3.4 percent coronavirus is family of virus one is known as Covid-19 which affect mammals, birds, reptiles. In the human, it commonly causes infection similar to the cold, cough. If you have been following the news, you already know the coronavirus symptoms and protection
People may be sick with the virus for 1 to 10 days. The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease are fever, dry cough, tiredness. Most people recover from the disease without needing any treatment.
- Breathing difficulty
Coronavirus spread when you coming in contact with the infected surface so use hand sanitizer or water to keep your hands clean all the time. These are some steps to stay safe.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap, handwash, water all the time
- Always Cover your nose & mouth with the mask mainly when u go out, even you are at home fixed your elbow when u sneeze.
- Avoid close contact and gathering places
- If u feeling unwell so contact your nearby medical facilities. If someone’s taking care of you, make sure that they wear a mask as well
- Stay home save you and save the world
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean and also keep your house clean.
Efforts to prevent the virus spreading include travel restriction, curfews, workplace, even curfew measure in many countries border and they restricted the airports, trains stations, incoming passengers and outgoing passengers. School and universities are close during the lockdown condition
There is no specific medicine to prevent coronavirus disease. People need safety to save themselves. If you are having problem breathing seek medical attention. Eat nutritious food. Isolate yourself. That’s the best treatment.
If u have symptoms stay at home until you have recovered. If possible avoid contact with others when you are sick. Always wear a mask to prevent spreading the virus to others.
- Rest and sleep
- Keep warm
- Drink liquids
- Take a hot shower for rest and cough
- Eat Nutritious Food