Get up-to-speed with one of the latest remote-working global trends and download Nexford’s desktop virtual backgrounds for Zoom
Whether it’s for work or study, you’ve probably been chatting via Zoom recently. At Nexford, from learners to faculty, we use Zoom as part of our daily virtual collaboration routine. But why make video calls from your living room when you can make them beside a next-generation logo, a slow-motion paint explosion or Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa with a twist?
As a gift to you, we’ve assembled a collection of virtual backgrounds representing some of our Nexford favorites so you can be part of the Nexford universe – bringing you closer during a time of social distance.
- Click on the images below to open them full-sized, then save them to your computer or phone before adding it as a virtual background
- If you are using Zoom for online meetings, ensure you’re using the most recent version of the program
- When you’re on a call, in the bottom left corner, select the arrow next to the “Start Video” button
- A small menu will pop up, and here you can select “Virtual Background”
- In the pop-up window, click the plus sign and add one of our images as your background.
- To achieve the best virtual effect, clear your physical background so you have one main color behind you. You can also enable the ‘Green Screen’ option in the upper right corner.
Send us screenshots of you using our Zoom backgrounds on social media! Use the hashtags #NexfordUniversity #ZoomBackground.
Author – Anna Johnson
Anna is a brand content lead at Nexford University. She’s fascinated by people, technology and the way we live our lives.
Anna has more than a decade’s experience. She’s a content strategist and creative who understands where ideas worth spreading fit in the digital world. She has written for the Financial Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, HR Magazine and Reuters, and some of the world’s greatest think tanks and consulting firms such as Accenture and McKinsey & Company.